Cassandra to Snowflake integration
- High performance data load
- Simple configuration
- Schedule data load and transformation
- Combine with other data, processes and services in an intuitive ELT interface
Cassandra to Snowflake Query Component
The Cassandra Query component in Matillion ETL for Snowflake provides high performance data load from your Cassandra database into Snowflake. This component connects to a Cassandra cluster to retrieve and load data into a Snowflake table.
Easily load Cassandra data into Snowflake tables, as standalone jobs or as part of sophisticated integration orchestrations.
Features and Benefits
The Cassandra Query component in Matillion ETL for Snowflake delivers fast data load performance and simple configuration, whilst being extensible to the most sophisticated data load and transform requirements.
- Fast – load and transform Cassandra data into Snowflake in a drag-and-drop interface
- Basic and Advanced modes. Basic mode provides simple data selection and filtering. Advanced mode provides a powerful SQL-like interface to query the Cassandra database
- Secure –SSL encryption
- Implements Snowflake best-practice – automatically sets column encoding settings on data loaded from Cassandra.
- Standalone data load or sophisticated integration – combine Cassandra data with data from other databases and systems. Integrate with AWS services including RDS, S3, DynamoDb, EMR, Kinesis, SQS and SNS