Couchbase to Snowflake integration
- High performance data load
- Simple configuration
- Schedule data load and transformation
- Combine with other data, processes and services in an intuitive ELT interface
Couchbase to Snowflake Query Component
The Couchbase Query component in Matillion ETL for Snowflake provides high performance data load from your Couchbase database into Snowflake. This component connects to a Couchbase server to retrieve and load data into a Snowflake table.
Easily load Couchbase data into Snowflake tables, as standalone jobs or as part of sophisticated integration orchestrations.
Features and Benefits
The Couchbase Query component in Matillion ETL for Snowflake delivers fast data load performance and simple configuration, whilst being extensible to the most sophisticated data load and transform requirements.
- Fast – load and transform Couchbase data into Snowflake in a drag-and-drop interface
- Basic and Advanced modes. Basic mode provides simple data selection and filtering. Advanced mode provides a powerful SQL-like interface to query the Couchbase database
- Secure –SSL encryption
- Implements Snowflake best-practice – automatically sets column encoding settings on data loaded from Couchbase.
- Standalone data load or sophisticated integration – combine Couchbase data with data from other databases and systems. Integrate with AWS services including RDS, S3, DynamoDb, EMR, Kinesis, SQS and SNS