Databases and Snowflake Integration – Database Query Component
- High performance data load from MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, DB2 for i, Sybase ASE, PostgreSQL, Teradata and any other JDBC compliant RDBMS
- Simple, drag and drop configuration
- Schedule data load and transformation
- Powerfully combine with other data, processes and services
- Connect to Cloud and on-premise databases
Relational Database to Snowflake Query Component
The Database Query component in Matillion ETL for Snowflake provides high performance data load from on-premise or cloud relational databases into Snowflake. Easily load database data into Snowflake tables, as standalone jobs or as part of sophisticated integration orchestrations.
Matillion ETL ships with pre-configured support for MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, DB2 for i, Sybase ASE, PostgreSQL, Netezza and Teradata. The product also supports any other relational database with an available JDBC driver, which you can upload into the tool*.
Features and Benefits
The Database Query component in Matillion ETL for Snowflake delivers fast data load performance and simple configuration, whilst being extensible to the most sophisticated data load and transform requirements.
- Fast – load and transform relational database data into Snowflake at high speed
- Supports on-premise, Cloud and Amazon RDS databases
- Implements Snowflake best-practice – automatically sets column encoding settings on data loaded from a relational database.
- Iterate through multiple tables and soft code data loads from database or configuration files
- Standalone data load or sophisticated integration – combine relational database data with data from other databases and systems. Integrate with AWS services including RDS, S3, DynamoDb, SQS and SNS
*To upload your own JDBC driver, contact email@example.com or get help on our support portal.