Facebook and Snowflake Integration – Facebook Query Component
- High performance data load
- Simple configuration
- Load Comments, Likes, Milestones, Posts, Users, Ads, Campaigns and more
- Schedule data load and transformation, combine with other data, processes and services
Facebook Query Component
The Facebook Query component in Matillion ETL for Snowflake provides drag-and-drop data load from your Facebook accounts into Snowflake. Easily load Comments, Likes, Milestones, Posts, Users, Ads, Campaigns and any other Facebook API data into Snowflake tables, as standalone jobs or as part of sophisticated integration orchestrations.
Features and Benefits
The Facebook query component in Matillion ETL for Snowflake delivers fast data load performance and simple configuration, whilst being extensible to the most sophisticated data load and transform requirements.
- Fast – load and transform Facebook data into Snowflake in a drag-and-drop interface
- Load and integrate Comments, Likes, Milestones, Posts, Users, Friends, Groups, Places, Photos, Campaigns, Ads, Ad Accounts, Ad Insights and any other Facebook API data
- Basic and Advanced modes. Basic mode provides simple data selection and filtering. Advanced mode provides a powerful SQL-like interface to query the Facebook API
- Secure –SSL encryption for in-flight data. Authenticate with SFDC using username/password and token, or OAuth
- Implements Snowflake best-practice – automatically sets column encoding settings on data loaded from Facebook.
- Standalone data load or sophisticated integration – combine Facebook data with data from other databases and systems. Integrate with AWS services including RDS, S3, DynamoDb, EMR, Kinesis, SQS and SNS