Force.com and Snowflake Integration – Salesforce.com Load Component
- High performance data load
- Simple configuration
- Supports standard and custom SFDC objects
- Load data from your enterprise applications with ease
- Schedule data load and transformation, combine with other data, processes and services
Force.com to Snowflake Load Component
The Salesforce Query component in Matillion ETL for Snowflake provides high performance data load from your Force.com account into Snowflake. Easily load Force.com standard or custom objects into Snowflake tables, as standalone jobs or as part of sophisticated integration orchestrations.
Features and Benefits
The Salesforce.com query component in Matillion ETL for Snowflake delivers fast data load performance and simple configuration, whilst being extensible to the most sophisticated data load and transform requirements.
- Fast – load and transform Force.com data into Snowflake at high speed
- Powerful query engine – query Force.com standard and custom objects using SQL. Define filters and conditions
- Basic and Advanced modes. Basic mode provides simple data selection and filtering. Advanced mode provides a powerful SQL-like interface to query the Force.com API
- Secure –SSL encryption for in-flight data. Authenticate with Force.com using username/password and token, or OAuth
- Implements Snowflake best-practice – automatically sets column encoding settings on data loaded from Force.com.
- Standalone data load or sophisticated integration – combine Force.com data with data from other databases and systems. Integrate with AWS services including RDS, S3, SQS and SNS
- Component documentation (launch in new window)