FTP and HTTP to Snowflake integration
- High performance data load
- Simple configuration
- Supports standard and custom objects
- Schedule data load and transformation, combine with other data, processes and services
FTP/ HTTP to Snowflake Load Component
The S3 Put Object component can use a number of common network protocols to transfer data up to an amazon S3 bucket. In all cases, the source data is specified with a URL.
Currently supported protocols are:
- Google Cloud Storage
- Windows Fileshare
When run, the component will upload the contents of the source URL to S3, replacing any existing object with the same name.
Features and Benefits
The S3 Put Object component in Matillion ETL for Snowflake delivers fast data load performance and simple configuration, whilst being extensible to the most sophisticated data load and transform requirements.
- Fast – load and transform data into Snowflake at high speed
- Powerful query engine – query standard and custom objects using SQL. Define filters and conditions
- Basic and Advanced modes. Basic mode provides simple data selection and filtering. Advanced mode provides a powerful SQL-like interface to query the database
- Secure –SSL encryption for in-flight data. Authenticate with a database using username/password and token, or OAuth
- Implements Snowflake best-practice – automatically sets column encoding settings on data loaded from a database.
- Standalone data load or sophisticated integration – combine database data with data from other databases and systems. Integrate with AWS services including RDS, S3, SQS and SNS
- Component documentation (launch in new window)