Google Custom Search and Snowflake Integration – Google Custom Search Query Component
- High performance data load
- Simple configuration
- Load returned Links, Titles, Snippets as well as Image Data and much more
- Schedule data load and transformation
- Combine with other data, e.g. Salesforce.com, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook and Twitter
Google Custom Search to Snowflake Query Component
The Google Custom Search Query component in Matillion ETL for Snowflake provides high performance data load from Google Custom Search Engine straight into Snowflake. Easily load Google Custom Search data into Snowflake tables, as standalone jobs or as part of sophisticated integration orchestrations.
Features and Benefits
The Google Custom Search Query component in Matillion ETL for Snowflake delivers fast data load performance and simple configuration, whilst being extensible to the most sophisticated data load and transform requirements.
- Fast – load and transform Google Custom Search data into Snowflake at high speed.
- Simplified menu-based querying or activate Advanced Mode to unlock a powerful query engine for querying standard and custom objects using SQL.
- Implements Snowflake best-practice – automatically sets column encoding settings on data loaded from Google Custom Search data.
- Secure –SSL encryption for in-flight data. Authenticate with Google Custom Search using OAuth.
- Standalone data load or sophisticated integration – combine Google Custom Search data with data from other databases and systems e.g. Salesforce.com, Netsuite CRM, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter and databases.
- Integrate with other AWS services including RDS, S3, SQS and SNS.
- Monitor load status. Comprehensive logging, audit and alerting features
- Load and integrate returned Links, Titles, Snippets as well as Image Data and much more