Google Spreadsheets and Snowflake Integration – Google Spreadsheets Query Component
- High performance data load. Simple configuration
- Interrogate header row to determine columns and data types
- Return special “spreadsheets” table, listing available spreadsheets and associated meta-data
- Query specific cell-ranges or complete sheets
- Schedule data load and transformation, combine with other data, processes and services
Google Spreadsheets to Snowflake Query Component
The Google Spreadsheets Query component in Matillion ETL for Snowflake provides simple, high performance data load from Google Spreadsheets into Snowflake. Load Google Spreadsheets into Snowflake tables, as standalone jobs or as part of sophisticated integration orchestrations. Ideal for loading and maintaining metadata, lists, and other tactical data sources but also scales as far as you need it to.
Features and Benefits
The Google Spreadsheets query component in Matillion ETL for Snowflake delivers fast data load performance and simple configuration, whilst being extensible to the most sophisticated data load and transform requirements.
- Fast – load and transform Google Spreadsheets data into Snowflake in a drag-and-drop interface
- Load and integrate data from Google Spreadsheets ranges and worksheets
- Basic and Advanced modes. Basic mode provides simple data selection and filtering. Advanced mode provides a powerful SQL-like interface to query the Google Spreadsheets API
- Secure –SSL encryption for in-flight data. Authenticate with Google Spreadsheets using OAuth
- Implements Snowflake best-practice – automatically sets column encoding settings on data loaded from Google Spreadsheets.
- Standalone data load or sophisticated integration – combine Google Spreadsheets data with data from other databases and systems. Integrate with AWS services including RDS, S3, DynamoDb, Kinesis, SQS and SNS