Marketo to Snowflake integration
- High performance data load
- Simple configuration
- Load Leads, Activities, Campaigns, Lists, Subscribes/Unsubscribes, Email Deliveries/Sends/Bounces, Clicks and much more
- Schedule data load and transformation
- Combine with other data, e.g. Salesforce.com, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook and Twitter
Marketo to Snowflake Query Component
The Marketo Query component in Matillion ETL for Snowflake provides high performance data load from your Marketo account into Snowflake. Easily load Marketo data into Snowflake tables, as standalone jobs or as part of sophisticated integration orchestrations.
Features and Benefits
The Marketo query component in Matillion ETL for Snowflake delivers fast data load performance and simple configuration, whilst being extensible to the most sophisticated data load and transform requirements.
- Fast – load and transform Marketo data into Snowflake in a drag-and-drop interface
- Load and integrate Marketo Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Visits, Conversions, Emails and more
- Basic and Advanced modes. Basic mode provides simple data selection and filtering. Advanced mode provides a powerful SQL-like interface to query the Marketo Rest API
- Secure –SSL encryption for in-flight data. Authenticate with Marketo using OAuth
- Implements Snowflake best-practice – automatically sets column encoding settings on data loaded from Marketo.
- Standalone data load or sophisticated integration – combine Marketo data with data from other databases and systems e.g. Salesforce.com, Netsuite CRM, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter and databases.
- Integrate with AWS services including RDS, S3, DynamoDb, Kinesis, SQS and SNS