Microsoft Excel Files to Snowflake integration
- High performance data load
- Simple configuration
- Load .xls and .xlsx files from S3, FTP, SFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, HDFS or Windows File Share
- Schedule data load and transformation
- Combine with other data, processes and services in an intuitive ELT interface
MS Excel to Snowflake Query Component
The MS Excel Query component in Matillion ETL for Snowflake provides high performance data load from your MS Excel files into Snowflake – ideal for embellishing data in your data integration jobs.
Easily load MS Excel data into Snowflake tables, as standalone jobs or as part of sophisticated integration orchestrations, combining Excel data with data from other business systems.
Features and Benefits
The MS Excel Query component in Matillion ETL for Snowflake delivers fast data load performance and simple configuration, whilst being extensible to the most sophisticated data load and transform requirements.
- Fast – load and transform MS Excel data into Snowflake in a drag-and-drop interface
- Basic and Advanced modes. Basic mode provides simple data selection and filtering. Advanced mode provides a powerful SQL-like interface to query the MS Excel database
- Secure –SSL encryption
- Implements Snowflake best-practice – automatically sets column encoding settings on data loaded from MS Excel.
- Standalone data load or sophisticated integration – combine MS Excel data with data from other databases and systems. Integrate with AWS services including RDS, S3, DynamoDb, EMR, Kinesis, SQS and SNS