PayPal to Snowflake integration
- High performance data load
- Simple configuration
- Load data from MassPay, Balance Transfers, Referrals, Sent payments, Shipping costs and many more
- Schedule data load and transformation
- Combine with other data, e.g. Salesforce.com, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook and Twitter
PayPal to Snowflake Query Componen
The PayPal Query component in Matillion ETL for Snowflake provides high performance data load from PayPal straight into Snowflake. Easily load PayPal data into Snowflake tables, as standalone jobs or as part of sophisticated integration orchestrations.
Features and Benefits
The PayPal Query component in Matillion ETL for Snowflake delivers fast data load performance and simple configuration, whilst being extensible to the most sophisticated data load and transform requirements.
- Fast – load and transform PayPal data into Snowflake at high speed
- Simplified menu-based querying or activate Advanced Mode to unlock a powerful query engine for querying standard and custom objects using SQL
- Implements Snowflake best-practice – automatically sets column encoding settings on data loaded from PayPal data
- Standalone data load or sophisticated integration – combine PayPal data with data from other databases and systems e.g. Salesforce.com, Netsuite CRM, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter and databases
- Secure –SSL encryption for in-flight data. Authenticate with PayPal using OAuth
- Integrate with other AWS services including RDS, S3, SQS and SNS
- Monitor load status. Comprehensive logging, audit and alerting features
- Supports both SOAP and REST APIs
- Load and integrate MassPay data, Balance Transfers, Referrals, Sent payments, Shipping costs and many more.
PayPal Query component reference (launch in new window)