PostgreSQL to Snowflake integration
- High performance data load
- Simple configuration
- Schedule data load and transformation
- Combine with other data, processes and services in an intuitive ELT interface
PostgreSQL to Snowflake Query Component
The Database Query component in Matillion ETL for Snowflake provides high performance data load from your Postgres database into Snowflake. This component connects to a PostgreSQL database to retrieve and load data into a Snowflake table.
Easily load Postgres data into Snowflake tables, as standalone jobs or as part of sophisticated integration orchestrations.
Features and Benefits
The Database Query component in Matillion ETL for Snowflake delivers fast data load performance and simple configuration, whilst being extensible to the most sophisticated data load and transform requirements.
- Fast – load and transform PostgreSQL data into Snowflake in a drag-and-drop interface
Secure –SSL encryption
- Implements Snowflake best-practice – automatically sets column encoding settings on data loaded from Postgres. Specify distribution style (Key, Even or All) and Compound/Interleaved sort keys
- Standalone data load or sophisticated integration – combine PostgreSQL data with data from other databases and systems. Integrate with AWS services including RDS, S3, DynamoDb, EMR, Kinesis, SQS and SNS
- Monitor load status. Comprehensive logging, audit and alerting features