ServiceNow to Snowflake integration
- High performance data load
- Simple configuration
- Load Incidents, Instances, Maps, system logs and many more.
- Schedule data load and transformation
- Combine with other data, e.g. Salesforce.com, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook and Twitter
ServiceNow to Snowflake Query Component
The ServiceNow Query component in Matillion ETL for Snowflake provides high performance data load from ServiceNow straight into Snowflake. Easily load ServiceNow data into Snowflake tables, as standalone jobs or as part of sophisticated integration orchestrations.
Features and Benefits
The ServiceNow Query component in Matillion ETL for Snowflake delivers fast data load performance and simple configuration, whilst being extensible to the most sophisticated data load and transform requirements.
- Fast – load and transform ServiceNow data into Snowflake at high speed.
- Simplified menu-based querying or activate Advanced Mode to unlock a powerful query engine for querying standard and custom objects using SQL.
- Implements Snowflake best-practice – automatically sets column encoding settings on data loaded from ServiceNow data.
- Secure –SSL encryption for in-flight data. Authenticate with ServiceNow using OAuth.
- Standalone data load or sophisticated integration – combine ServiceNow data with data from other databases and systems e.g. Salesforce.com, Netsuite CRM, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter and databases.
- Integrate with other AWS services including RDS, S3, SQS and SNS.
- Monitor load status. Comprehensive logging, audit and alerting features
- Load and integrate Incidents, Instance, map, system logs and many more.
- ServiceNow Query component reference (launch in new window)