Teradata to Snowflake integration
- High performance data load
- Simple, drag and drop configuration
- Schedule data load and transformation
- Powerfully combine with other data, processes and services
- Migrate Teradata tables to Snowflake or create hybrid Teradata-Snowflake use cases
Teradata to Snowflake Database Query Component
The Database Query component in Matillion ETL for Snowflake provides high performance data load from on-premise or cloud Teradata into Snowflake. Easily load Teradata data into Snowflake tables, as standalone jobs or as part of sophisticated integration orchestrations.
Features and Benefits
The Database Query component in Matillion ETL for Snowflake delivers fast data load performance and simple configuration, whilst being extensible to the most sophisticated data load and transform requirements.
- Fast – load and transform Teradata data into Snowflake at high speed
- Supports on-premise, Cloud and Amazon RDS Teradata
- Implements Snowflake best-practice – automatically sets column encoding settings on data loaded from a Teradata database.
- Standalone data load or sophisticated integration – combine Teradata data with data from other databases and systems. Integrate with other AWS services including RDS, S3, DynamoDb, SQS and SNS
Database Query component reference (launch in new window)