Transform your data with the power of the cloud
- Speed development with modular low-code design patterns
- Leverage the power of the cloud with native push-down integrations for the leading cloud data platforms
- Easily scale with massive data volumes using elastic cloud computing
- Control usage and costs with flexible consumption-based pricing
*14-day free trial. No credit card required.
How it works
Matillion ETL integrates with an extensive list of pre-built data source connectors, loads this data into the cloud data environment, and then performs the transformations necessary in order to make data consumable by analytics tools such as Looker, Tableau, Power BI, and more.
Easy to Use
Native Cloud Integration
Deeper Cloud Transforms
Don’t just take our word for it
decrease in time spent on data prep
increased sales velocity
Frequently asked questions
You will need:
• An AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform account, for which you have administrator rights to launch instances, use Key Pairs, and use or set up VPCs.
• An account on one of the supported Cloud Data Warehouses (Snowflake, Redshift, BigQuery, Azure Synapse or Databricks).
14-day free trial, no credits needed
After 14 days, you can switch to Pay-As-You-Go and pay for the credits you consume. Or you canor purchase an annual contract through our self-serve Matillion Hub or by contacting sales.
Awards & recognition
Technology Partner of the Year for Data Integration 2021
ISV Innovation Award
50 Companies Driving Innovation in 2021
Top Rated for Data Integration 2021
Data Transformation Solution of the Year 2021
G2 Leader for Fall 2021
Best Feature Set for Data Management 2021
Advanced Technology Partner
Start making your organisation's data useful
What’s New to Data Productivity Cloud?
In July of this year, Matillion introduced the Data Productivity ...Blog
Data Mesh vs. Data Fabric: Which Approach Is Right for Your Organization? Part 3
In our recent exploration, we've thoroughly analyzed two key ...eBooks
10 Best Practices for Maintaining Data Pipelines
Mastering Data Pipeline Maintenance: A Comprehensive GuideBeyond ...