Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift
Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift is cost effective and easy to pay for, hourly or annually, via your existing AWS account.
Delivered via the AWS Marketplace, you can launch Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift as an AMI directly inside your EC2 console.
- Prices from $1.37 per hour
- Pay hourly or annually
- Billing is via your existing AWS account
- 14 day free trial
Hourly billing charges whenever the Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift instance is started in your EC2 console. You need the Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift instance started when:
- Developers or administrators are using the tool to develop data integrations or monitoring activity
- You are using the scheduler to automatically run data loads / transformations / integrations
- You are using the API or Amazon SQS integration
Hourly billing is ideal for proof of concepts, trials and projects where you do not need to use the instance all the time.
Annual customers pay a single annual subscription for unlimited use of the Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift instance.
Like Hourly users, annual customers also receive support via the support portal, however they can also gain privileged access to our engineers via e-mail and phone.
Annual subscriptions are ideal for production workloads, as it works out cheaper than running an hourly instance 24 x 7. Also where a direct relationship is required or valuable.
Choosing the Right Instance Size
The cost of Matillion ETL is dependent on your instance size. Your instance size affects:
- Number of concurrent users
- Maximum numbers of environments
- Enterprise features
There are three different instance sizes of Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift to choose from:
Medium - $1.37/hr
Suitable for individuals, small teams or POCs.
- Supports max 2 concurrent users
- Maximum 6 saved environments (1 environment = 1 project connection to 1 Amazon Redshift cluster)
- t2.medium EC2 instance delivers data load performance suitable for medium data volume/performance requirements
Large - $2.74/hr
Suitable for teams of up to 5 and suitable for production workloads.
- Supports max 5 concurrent users
- Maximum 15 saved environments (1 environment = 1 project connection to 1 Redshift cluster)
- m4.large EC2 instance delivers data load performance suitable for production data volume/performance requirements
XLarge - $5.48/hr
Suitable for larger teams and larger or higher performance production workloads.
- Supports max 12 concurrent users
- Maximum 36 saved environments (1 environment = 1 project connection to 1 Redshift cluster)
- m4.xlarge EC2 instance delivers data load performance suitable for larger data volumes and/or higher performance requirements