Matillion ETL for
Flexible pricing plans to meet your data transformation needs. Pay-as-you-go with no long-term commitment. Select from our hourly or annual pricing models below.
- Prices from $1.37 per hour
- Billing is via your existing AWS account
- 14 day free trial
- Annual discounts available
Ideal for proof of concepts, trials and projects where you do not need to use the instance all the time. Charges occur when the Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift instance is started in your EC2 console. Hourly billing is best for customers with the following use cases:
- Creating new data transformations or monitoring activity
- Using the scheduler to automatically run data loads and transformations
- Using the Matillion API or Amazon SQS integration
All Matillion customers receive comprehensive support from our team of solution architects.
Ideal for production workloads and environments that require near real-time data delivery and transformation. Annual customers pay a single annual subscription for unlimited use of the Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift instance. Annual plans are discounted vs. hourly plans and are best for customers with the following use cases:
- Change Data Capture
- Clustered environments
- High Availability
All Matillion customers receive technical support from Matillion team of expert solution architects.
Choosing the Right Instance Size
The cost of Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift is dependent on your instance size. Your instance size affects:
- Number of concurrent users
- Maximum numbers of environments
- Enterprise features
There are three different instance sizes of
Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift to choose from:
Medium - $1.37/hr
Suitable for individuals, small teams or POCs.
- Supports max 2 concurrent users
- Maximum 6 saved environments (1 environment = 1 project connection to 1 Amazon Redshift cluster)
- t2.medium EC2 instance delivers data load performance suitable for medium data volume/performance requirements
Large - $2.74/hr
Suitable for teams of up to 5 and suitable for production workloads.
- Supports max 5 concurrent users
- Maximum 15 saved environments (1 environment = 1 project connection to 1 Redshift cluster)
- m4.large EC2 instance delivers data load performance suitable for production data volume/performance requirements
XLarge - $5.48/hr
Suitable for larger teams and larger or higher performance production workloads.
- Supports max 12 concurrent users
- Maximum 36 saved environments (1 environment = 1 project connection to 1 Redshift cluster)
- m4.xlarge EC2 instance delivers data load performance suitable for larger data volumes and/or higher performance requirements