Matillion ETL for
Matillion ETL for BigQuery is cost effective and easy to pay for, hourly or annually, via your existing AWS account.
Delivered via the GCP Marketplace, you can launch Matillion ETL for BigQuery as a VMI.
- Prices from $1.37 per hour
- Pay hourly to the nearest hour
Hourly billing charges whenever the Matillion ETL for BigQuery instance is started. You need the Matillion ETL for BigQuery instance started when:
- Developers or administrators are using the tool to develop data integrations, monitor activity or otherwise use the software
- You are using the scheduler to automatically run data loads / transformations / integrations
When a Matillion ETL for BigQuery instance is stopped, you are not charged. The instance will pick-up where it left off when you restart it (restoring jobs you have developed, for instance).
Customers can get support through the Matillion ETL for BigQuery support portal.
You may choose to use more than one instance, for example to support two separate projects, or an instance for development and another for production. Purchase extra instances as required via GCP Marketplace.
Choosing the Right Instance Size
The cost of Matillion ETL is dependent on your instance size. Your instance size affects:
- Number of concurrent users
- Maximum numbers of environments
- Enterprise features
There are three different instance sizes of Matillion ETL for BigQuery to choose from:
Medium - $1.37/hr
Suitable for individuals, small teams or POCs.
- Supports max 2 concurrent users
- Maximum 6 saved environments (1 environment = 1 project connection to 1 BigQuery Data Warehouse)
- A Medium instance delivers data load performance suitable for medium data volume/performance requirements
Large - $2.74/hr
Suitable for teams of up to 5 and suitable for production workloads.
- Supports max 5 concurrent users
- Maximum 15 saved environments (1 environment = 1 project connection to 1 BigQuery Data Warehouse)
- A Large instance delivers data load performance suitable for production data volume/performance requirements
XLarge - $5.48/hr
Suitable for larger teams and larger or higher performance production workloads.
- Supports max 12 concurrent users
- Maximum 36 saved environments (1 environment = 1 project connection to 1 BigQuery Data Warehouse)
- An XLarge instance delivers data load performance suitable for larger data volumes and/or higher performance requirements