Matillion ETL for
Matillion ETL for Snowflake is cost effective and easy to pay for, hourly or annually, via your existing AWS account.
Delivered via the AWS Marketplace, you can launch Matillion ETL for Snowflake as an AMI directly inside your EC2 console.
- Prices from $1.37 per hour
- Pay hourly or annually
- Billing is via your existing AWS account
- 14 day free trial available
Hourly billing charges whenever the Matillion ETL for Snowflake instance is started in your EC2 console, i.e:
- Developers or administrators are using the tool to develop data integrations, monitor activity or otherwise use the software
- You are using the scheduler to automatically run data loads / transformations / integrations
- You are using the API or Amazon SQS integration
When a Matillion ETL for Snowflake instance is stopped in the EC2 console, you are not charged.
Hourly is ideal for proof of concepts, trials and projects where you do not need to use the instance all the time.
Annual customers pay a one-off discounted annual subscription for unlimited use of the Matillion ETL for Snowflake instance.
Annual subscriptions are ideal for production workloads, as it works out cheaper than running an hourly instance 24 x 7. Also where a direct relationship is required or valuable.
Choosing the Right Instance Size
The cost of Matillion ETL is dependent on your instance size. Your instance size affects:
- Number of concurrent users
- Maximum numbers of environments
- Enterprise features
There are 3 different instance sizes of Matillion ETL for Snowflake to choose from:
Medium - $1.37/hr
Suitable for individuals, small teams or POCs.
- Supports max 2 concurrent users
- Maximum 6 saved environments (1 environment = 1 project connection to 1 Snowflake Data Warehouse)
- t2.medium EC2 instance delivers data load performance suitable for medium data volume/performance requirements
Large - $2.74/hr
Suitable for teams of up to 5 and suitable for production workloads.
- Supports max 5 concurrent users
- Maximum 15 saved environments (1 environment = 1 project connection to 1 Snowflake Data Warehouse)
- m4.large EC2 instance delivers data load performance suitable for production data volume/performance requirements
XLarge - $5.48/ hour
Suitable for larger teams and larger or higher performance production workloads.
- Supports max 12 concurrent users
- Maximum 36 saved environments (1 environment = 1 project connection to 1 Snowflake Data Warehouse)
- m4.xlarge EC2 instance delivers data load performance suitable for larger data volumes and/or higher performance requirements