We’ve just released Matillion ETL for Redshift, version 1.19.4. This release is jam packed with awesome new features, as well as a number of improvements to existing components.
The release notes can be found below, or alternatively, watch this short video for a tour of all the new features.
**Offer – Free Training 1 Hour Training Session (and get a free $100 AWS credit)**
To help you get the most out of Matillion ETL for Redshift 1.19.4, we’re delighted to offer you a free 1-hour training session and Redshift health-check, worth $250. Attend and we’ll also give you a free $100 AWS credit voucher. Learn more and register for your free training here.
Major new features
- Ingest data from Twitter, Facebook and Google Analytics into Redshift
– Twitter, Facebook and Google Analytics all support OAuth authentication to keep your data secure
- New components to provide full transaction control
– Begin, Commit and Rollback
– These will allow you to guarantee the consistency of your ETL jobs output
- Improved task cancellation will now also cancel RDS Load, Database Query and S3 Put, as well as give you a way of checking for cancellation within custom Python scripts
- New Detect Changes component will compare two input flows and detect if rows are identical, new, deleted or changed. This component supports a number of Data Warehousing use cases such as simplifying development of slowly changing dimensions
Minor features and fixes
- Support for EXPLICIT_IDS, this allows you to override ID fields when ingesting data from S3
- ALL incoming SQS messages get a response to the success or fail queue, even if the project/version/job was not found
- Plus over a hundred other tweaks and improvements
…Existing users can find out how to upgrade here.
Start using Matillion ETL for Redshift today. Launch a Free 14 Day Trial now, on the AWS Marketplace.