The latest release of Matillion ETL for BigQuery version 1.30.6, includes a whole host of enhancements, new features and new components to make Matillion ETL better than ever before!
You can find the complete release notes for version 1.30.6 below, or alternatively, you can watch this short video for a full tour of the new features.
Take a tour of the new features
Want to see what’s new in version 1.30.6? Check out this video tour in which our CTO, Ed Thompson, provides a tour of the new features, new functionality and new components in the latest release of Matillion ETL for BigQuery.
What’s new in Matillion ETL for BigQuery?
You can also find the full release notes and upgrade instructions on our Bigquery Support Center.
New Data Connectors Components
- Quickbooks Online Query component to connect to the popular online accounting system
- Square Query component to connect to the payment system
- Google Custom Search component allows google search data to be ingested
- New Cloud Pub/Sub component can send messages to PubSub during job runs
- New “Task Info” panel and “Task” panel make it much easier to understand complex tasks both at run time and after job execution
- All data-staging components can append rows to an existing table as well as creating new tables
- New Cloud Storage Load Generator can inspect files on Cloud Storage and generate Create Table / Cloud Storage Load components
- Redesigned “Scheduler” user interface to simplify the management of scheduled orchestration jobs
- You can now define and scope Matillion variables at job level, making jobs much more reusable. This means you can pass to and return variables from jobs
[callout-content title=”Start using Matillion ETL for BigQuery version 1.30.6 today by updating your instance. Not using Matillion ETL yet? Request a Training Session or start a 14-day free trial.”]
[button title=”Get Free Training Session” link=”https://info.matillion.com/matillion-etl-for-google-bigquery#booking-form”]
[button title=”Get Started” link=”https://console.cloud.google.com/launcher/browse?q=matillion”]