The latest release of Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift version 1.35, includes a whole host of enhancements, new features and new components to make Matillion better than ever before!
What’s new in Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift version 1.35?
You can also find the full release notes and upgrade instructions on our Amazon Redshift Support Center.
New Data Connector Components
- “Apache Hive Query” component connects to your Apache Hive data warehouse.
- “LinkedIn Query” component connects to your company’s LinkedIn apps.
- “Bing Search Query” component connects to the Bing Search API.
- “Bing Ads Query” component connects to the Bing Ads service.
- “Dynamics 365 Sales Query” component connects to the Dynamics 365
- New “Data Transfer” Component that boasts all the functionality of the existing S3 Get, S3 Put, and Cloud Storage Put components, plus additional source and target destinations (Azure Blob Storage).
- ‘Extract To New Job’ function available by right-clicking a selection of multiple components on the canvas. Allows users to instantly create new jobs from a group of components, tidying up workflows and helping to create reusable jobs.
- “Salesforce Incremental Load” Wizard allows users to quickly and easily set up incremental loads from Salesforce.
- “JDBC Incremental Load” Wizard allows users to quickly and easily create incremental loads from a variety of popular database types.
- In addition to AWS and GCP credentials, environments can now reference Azure credentials to interact with Azure services such as Blob Storage.
- Allow uploading the native Microsoft SQL Server JDBC Driver (the bundled jTDS driver is often the fastest in scenarios where it works)
- A new Table Properties panel ( accessible via a right-click on a table in the Environment tree) shows table metadata. For key distributed tables, a chart showing data skew is shown. For external (Spectrum) tables, file locations and partition information are shown.
[callout-content title=”Start using Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift version 1.35 today by updating your instance. Not using Matillion ETL yet? Request 1:1 demonstration or start a 14-day free trial.”]
[button title=”Request a Demo” link=”https://matillion.com/get-a-demo/amazon-redshift/”]
[button title=”Get Started” link=”https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/pp/B010ED5YF8″]