The latest release of Matillion ETL for Snowflake version 1.35, includes a whole host of enhancements, new features and new components to make Matillion ETL better than ever before!
What’s new in Matillion ETL for Snowflake version 1.35?
You can also find the full release notes and upgrade instructions on our Snowflake Support Center.
New Data Connector Component
- “Apache Hive Query” component connects to your Apache Hive data warehouse.
- “LinkedIn Query” component connects to your company’s LinkedIn apps.
- “Bing Search Query” component connects to the Bing Search API.
- “Bing Ads Query” component connects to the Bing Ads service.
- “Dynamics 365 Sales Query” component connects to the Dynamics 365
New/Updated Components and Features
- New “Data Transfer” Component that boasts all the functionality of the existing S3 Get, S3 Put, and Cloud Storage Put components, plus additional source and target destinations (Azure Blob Storage).
- Support for running on Azure platform
- Support for Snowflake’s AUTOINCREMENT option in the Create Table component. Particularly useful for easily creating a unique key column on a new table.
- New ‘Extract To New Job’ function available by right-clicking a selection of multiple components on the canvas. Allows users to instantly create new jobs from a group of components, tidying up workflows and helping to create reusable jobs.
- In addition to AWS and GCP credentials, environments can now reference Azure credentials to interact with Azure services such as Blob Storage.
- Allow uploading the native Microsoft SQL Server JDBC Driver (the bundled jTDS driver is often the fastest in scenarios where it works)
[callout-content title=”Start using Matillion ETL for Snowflake version 1.35 today by updating your instance. Not using Matillion ETL yet? Request a 1:1 demo or start a 14-day free trial.”]
[button title=”Get a Demo” link=”https://matillion.com/get-a-demo/snowflake/”]
[button title=”Start Free Trial” link=”https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/pp/B073GRSSZD/ref=_ptnr_matilliondotcom”]