We’ve just released a new version of Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift, version 1.21.5, available now on the AWS Marketplace. This new release includes a range of improvements, new features and new components to make Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift better than ever before!
You can find the release notes for version 1.21.5 below, or alternatively, you can watch this short video for a full tour of the new features.
Take a tour of the new features
In this video, our Technical Director Ed Thompson provides a tour of the new features, new functionality and new components in the latest release of Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift.
You can find the full release notes and upgrade instructions on our Redshift Support Center.
- Google Spreadsheets Query
- Marketo Query
- RDS Bulk Output (for Aurora, MySQL and MariaDB)
- Bash Script
- CloudWatch Publish
Project Selection and Organisation
- Open a job directly from the project chooser
- Recently opened jobs are tracked
- Project Selection is searchable
- Create your own folder structure in the project tree
- Centrally Managed Passwords
- Manage Users, Software Upgrades and more through a new Admin screen
- Copy/Paste settings between spreadsheets/text files and the Grid Editor
- SNS/SQS/RDS Components will offer Topics, Queues and Endpoints to choose from (if the given credentials allow it)
…Existing users can find out how to upgrade here
Free training on Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift version 1.21.5
To help you get the most out of Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift 1.21.5, we’d like to offer you a free 1-hour training session and Redshift health-check, worth $250. Attend a session and we’ll also give you a free $100 AWS credit voucher
Learn more and register for your free training here