The latest release of Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift, version 1.22.5, includes a whole host of enhancements, new features and new components to make Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift better than ever before!
You can find the complete release notes for version 1.22.5 below, or alternatively, you can watch this short video for a full tour of the new features.
Take a tour of the new features
In this video our Technical Director, Ed Thompson provides a tour of the new features, new functionality and new components in the latest release of Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift.
You can find the full release notes and upgrade instructions on our Redshift Support Center.
- Non-blocking task queue allows users to collaborate more seamlessly without being blocked by each other’s requests
- Multiple runs of the same job will queue
- All other runs may happen concurrently, regardless of the environment
- Load data from Hubspot with the HubSpot Query Component
- Load OData Sources with the OData Query Component
- Load Microsoft Excel spreadsheets with the Excel Query component
- Load Google AdWords data with the Google AdWords Query component
- SFTP Put Object component allows you to write from Redshift back to an SFTP server
- Retry Component allows automatic retrying and back-off, which is most useful for 3rd party API’s that are not 100% reliable
- S3 Put Object now supports copying a file from a Windows File Share
- You can now run an orchestration job from partway through
- Profile editor for building data profiles to describe how API’s map to tables and columns that can then be queried from the API Query Component
- Import/Export now includes Variables and Environments
- Notices/warnings/errors are now displayed on a new “Notices” tab
- Experimental API to import/export entire projects, run jobs, monitor running jobs
- Can be used for integration to 3rd party source control management systems
- Ask support for more details on how to get started with this
Plus hundreds of bug fixes, performance improvements and minor features!
Free training on Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift version 1.22.5
To help you get the most out of Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift 1.22.5, we’d like to offer you a free 1-hour training session and Redshift health-check, worth $250. Attend a session and we’ll also give you a free $100 AWS credit voucher
Learn more and register for your free training here