Accelerate your Snowflake Data Cloud productivity
- Speed development with modular low-code / no-code design patterns
- Leverage the power of the cloud with native push-down integrations for Snowflake
- Easily scale with massive data volumes using elastic cloud computing
- Control usage and costs with flexible consumption-based pricing
Schedule a personalized demo
Matillion ETL for Snowflake
Matillion ETL for Snowflake is purpose built to help you get the most out of your cloud data warehouse.
Designed for Snowflake
- Integrates with Snowflake-specific functionality and best practices
- Consumption-based pricing similar to Snowflake
- Data ingestion, integration, and transformation in the cloud
- Take advantage of the speed, scale, and performance of cloud
How it works on Snowflake
Matillion ETL integrates with virtually any data source, ingests data into leading cloud data platforms, including Snowflake Data Cloud, and transforms data so it can be used by leading analytics and BI tools and synced back to the business.
Get the most out of your Snowflake platform with Matillion ETL
Snowflake is optimized for speed and performance. By separating compute and storage, it gives you the flexibility to scale your cloud data warehouse to meet peak loads; then scale back down for fast and affordable data queries. Matillion’s Snowflake ETL makes it easy for you to take advantage of all that Snowflake offers.
Optimized for Snowflake
- Leverage Snowflake best practices baked into data jobs for improved efficiency
- 'Alter Warehouse' directly from Matillion ETL to scale jobs up and down on a job-by-job basis
Transform data to insights
- Perform powerful transformations to prepare data for analytics
- Accumulate large stores of data for business intelligence, predictive analytics, and machine learning
Easy to purchase and deploy
- Consolidated billing in your cloud data environment
- Deploy as a machine image to work within your existing data infrastructure for simplicity and scalability
Don’t just take our word for it
decrease in time spent on data prep
increased sales velocity
What’s New to Data Productivity Cloud?
In July of this year, Matillion introduced the Data Productivity ...Blog
Data Mesh vs. Data Fabric: Which Approach Is Right for Your Organization? Part 3
In our recent exploration, we've thoroughly analyzed two key ...eBooks
10 Best Practices for Maintaining Data Pipelines
Mastering Data Pipeline Maintenance: A Comprehensive GuideBeyond ...