Matillion Professional Services
The Matillion Professional Services packages are designed to assist our customers regardless of where they are in their data journey from their first ETL project to maximizing the value of an existing implementation.
Matillion Professional Services will work alongside your team or chosen Systems Integrator to share best practices, assist in deliverable reviews and support the overall success of your migration project.
Responsibilities will be based on your needs but typically include:
- Review of ELT architectures and data flows
- Assistance in the development of orchestration and transformation jobs
- Engagement of other teams at Matillion as appropriate
- Participation in project reviews and status meetings
When you start working with a new software solution, there’s a learning curve to consider, even if your team includes highly proficient data experts. Matillion Professional Services and our Experienced Training Partners will assist so that you can quickly leverage the value of your Matillion ETL and cloud data warehouse investments. We can also work to define a learning path for the various job roles on the team.
Live instructor led training can be scheduled for the entire team with a dedicated Matillion environment. Public training options are also available for individuals attending across multiple organizations. Public training is a more affordable option for new team members or small teams.
Matillion ETL Implementation Services
Our team is here to provide advanced support with your use case. Get in touch with your Account Executive or contact us to learn more about how we can help you set up your Matillion ETL implementation. We can assist with:
- Initial setup
- Best practices and documentation
- Cluster designs, performance tuning, and troubleshooting for Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery, and Databricks
- Overview of Matillion functionality and components
- Design and build services
- API connector profile design